You are nMachine’s first full time time product designer, imagining the all important look and feel of nMachines and the tools that create them.
You will work on
- The design and UX of the platform studio web application, which is somewhere between a CAD tool and a drag-and-drop no-code editor.
- The design and UX of the nMachine rendering engine, which turns nMachine specifications into the platforms users interact with.
- The design and UX of the vendor portal, which acts as the app store back office for vendors distributing their applications with nMachine.
- Graphics and branding.
You may be a fit if you
- Enjoy being a specialist, obsessing over difficult, narrow problems.
- Crave ownership. You are joining a founding team.
- Have never worked for a company whose product you were not aching to show your friends.
- Thrive in a hardcore engineering team culture.
- Want competence and drive to be the first things people see in you.
What we're looking for
- Entrepreneurial ownership: you can acknowledge feedback, fix mistakes, and learn from quick experimentation
- Strong collaboration and communication: you influence product thinking through articulate design decisions
- User advocacy: you're a voice for our users and comfortable facilitating user research with demanding users
- Design advocacy: you want to build and evolve a design culture across the company
- Design rigor: you can build intuitive experiences in complex domains, you're comfortable with ambiguity and asking questions
- Hard skills: strong visual design skills, experience with Figma
Bonus Domain Experience
- You have participated in the design of developer tools or developer-focused products.
- You have participated in the design of low or no code editors, such as CAD tools, business process automators, or modern no-code application builders.
- You have participated in the design of tools designed around extreme productivity in workplace environments, ideally for the enterprise.